We are proud to say that Zest Lifewear is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience, because we know you deserve to be treated like a Queen.
Feeling & looking fierce is important, and this is important too so read on for details regarding privacy, security, and more.
Zest Lifewear is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Australia, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
- Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing contact information, however, for access to some features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This is to allow us to:
- Issue you with a unique username and password.
- Provide you with products and services that you have requested from us.
- Communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you.
- Answer your questions, respond to any feedback you provide and provide you with information or advice.
- Create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts.
- Provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers.
- Carry out administration, marketing, planning, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to ensure Zest Lifewear and its related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you.
- Comply with the relevant laws and regulations, or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
2. Disclosure of your personal information
- Our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to deliver our service to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, delivery services, couriers, freight organisations, payment processors, data processors, email service providers, and data entry service providers.
- Please note that payments are processed by and stored by external third party payment processors.
- Our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required.
- Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes.
- If required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities.
- Use of your Computer Information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following information, including but not limited to pages viewed while browsing our Site, Cookies, Pixels, IP Address, and page access times. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site. We may also use your personal information when it is reasonably necessary for a business purpose, including:
- Providing you with goods or services and any related information.
- To complete transactions with you or on your behalf.
- To provide you with offers of interest or benefit to you.
- To better understand your requirements, preferences and feedback.
- To improve what we offer.
- Advertising our goods and services to you.
- Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You have a right to access, delete, or modify your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
In the event of any Data Breaches, Zest Lifewear will notify you in a timely manner.
You can update your contact information anytime by accessing your account on the Zest Lifewear website or by contacting us directly, we are always happy to hear from you.
- Email Subscriptions
From time to time we may send you emails and electronic marketing material for the purposes of keeping you informed about products, offers, events and general information.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by scrolling to the bottom of any material and clicking ‘unsubscribe’, or by requesting it when you contact us.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected is safely and securely stored, and your information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. This includes:
- Restricting access to personal information only to authorised persons who require such access to facilitate our own business activities, including the delivery of our products.
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer required for our record retention purposes.
- Using powerful 256-bit SSL encryption technology when processing your financial details.
- Links to other sites
You will be able to access external websites by clicking on links provided on our website or marketing initiatives. Those external websites may not be subject to this policy. We do not monitor these sites and are not responsible for their content. We strongly recommend that you contact or review those external websites directly to ascertain their respective privacy standards.
We are not responsible for the content, policies, practices, security or the privacy obligations of any external websites, including the website to which you will be directed if you make a payment to us online. This includes payment by PayPal or credit card.
- Contacting us
Now for the best part - shopping time!!